ADMISSION REGULATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Songea Smart Professional College is an education institution, which offers various certificates and diplomas in a wide range of fields. Information on available programmes can be found on the College’s website www.songeasmartcollege.ac.tz
Students wishing to be enrolled at Songea Smart Professional College to pursue various certificates and Diploma programmes have to fill in the application forms for admission which is obtained at reception office at SSPC or downloaded forms from the College website or can be sent direct to the applicant upon request. Application forms can also be obtained from all postal offices in all Tanzanian mainland Regions.
All new students are required to report for the orientation programme that normally takes place during the first week preceding the beginning of the new academic year.
Successful applicants under self sponsorship will be registered only after they have paid the requisite College fees. Fees paid will neither be refunded nor transferable to the third part.
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIREMENTS) FOR PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES COURSE
- NTA- Level 4, Entry qualification is Holder of Secondary Education (CSEE) with four passes at D-level in non religious subjects including D passes in Chemistry and Biology.
- NTA- Level 5, Entry qualification require Holder of Basic Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
- NTA- Level 6, Entry qualification require Holder of Technician Certificate in Pharmaceutical Sciences
ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIREMENTS) FOR OTHER PROGRAMMES
- NVA- Level I, Entry qualification is Holder of Certificate of Secondary school (CSEE)
- NVA- Level II, Entry qualification is Holder of NVA LEVEL I with minimal pass of Grade C
- NVA- Level III, Entry qualification is Holder of NVA LEVEL II with minimal pass of Grade C
- NTA- Level 4, Entry qualification is Holder of seconadry school (CSEE) at least four passes at D-level OR NVA LEVEL 3 and the course duration is one year.
- NTA–Level 5, Entry Qualification is form six with at least one principal pass and one subsidiary or NTA Level 4 and course duration is one year.
- NTA-Level 6, Entry Qualification is a person with NTA level 5 from any NACTE recognized college and course duration is one year.